Thursday, March 12, 2020

You've been missing out...

Do you still want to hear from us?
 
If you are unable to view the images in this email click here.
 
 
ELLE
 
 
We Miss You
 
Hey! We noticed you haven't opened our newsletter in a while. Since we really, really like you, and we don't want to clutter up your inbox, we wanted to double-check if you're still interested in getting our newsletter.

All you have to do is click the button below to keep hearing from us four times per week. And, while we have you, take a peek at our best stories you've been missing out on since you've been gone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I Hated Bernie Bros Until I Loved and Lost One  
 
 
I Hated Bernie Bros Until I Loved and Lost One
 
About 45,000 people in the US die every year from not having health insurance. My boyfriend was one of them.
 
 
 
 
 
ELLE  
 
 
I Traded My Expensive Skincare Regimen For Drugstore Products
 
And my face has never looked better.
 
 
 
 
 
I've Been Battling Chronic Illness For Years. Why Won't Doctors Just Believe Me?  
 
 
I've Been Battling Chronic Illness For Years. Why Won't Doctors Just Believe Me?
 
Like so many women seeking care, Samantha Irby is often met with skepticism.
 
 
 
 
 
The Star of the Viral Postpartum Ad Banned From Oscars Speaks Out  
 
 
The Star of the Viral Postpartum Ad Banned From Oscars Speaks Out
 
Postpartum recovery isn't "too graphic," it's real life.
 
 
 
 
 
18 Couples on the Song that Defines Their Relationship  
 
 
18 Couples on the Song that Defines Their Relationship
 
In this house, we love LOVE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Unsubscribe | Privacy Notice
 
©2020 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved
 
300 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10019
 
Let's be friends!
 
     
 

No comments: